The holidays have already started here at Readers.com, and this year, we’re doing something extra special for our customers. In an effort to ease a little bit of holiday stress and add a pinch of flavor, we’re creating a downloadable recipe book complete with holiday favorites from the entire Readers.com family — including you!
Do you have a holiday recipe that’s been passed down for generations or one that your family dreams about all season long? Submit your favorite holiday recipe, a picture of the finished dish, and a short description of why it’s special to your family for your chance to win a $50 Readers.com gift certificate! Your prized dish will be featured in our upcoming Holiday Recipe Book, where everyone can enjoy your culinary genius.
You can also email your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your recipe, please include which category your recipe falls into: appetizers, soups/salads, main courses, sides, or desserts.
We can’t wait to see what you’re going to cook up! Not a whiz in the kitchen? No worries — we’ll let you know when the Holiday Recipe Book is ready to download so you can have a go at some tried-and-true successes.
- In order to be considered an official entry, your submission must be emailed to email@example.com and include a holiday recipe, description of why it’s important to your family, and a photo of the dish.
- Ten (10) lucky grand prize winners will receive $50 gift certificates to Readers.com and have their recipes featured in the Readers.com Holiday Recipe Book.
- Gift certificates will be emailed to the winners.
- This is a contest. Odds of winning depend on eligible entries received.
- Contest is only open to residents of the United States and Canada.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries will be accepted from Tuesday, September 9, 2013, through Saturday, September 14, 2013. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. on September 14.
- Grand prize winners will be contacted via email on Tuesday, September 17.
- Readers.com has the right to use all recipes and photos submitted in the Holiday Recipe Book and future blog posts.
- For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.