Stuff you need:
- 8” of thick fishing line. (Thick enough to stay in place on your glasses)
- Holding frames in your free hand, insert the fishing line into the small holes near the bridge of the glasses, on the inside.
- Thread out, then thread back in. Hold the line still and taught near the bridge of the nose.
- Take the other end of the line, from the inside, and wrap in the other hole on the other side.
- Insert the lens into the built-in groove in the frame.
- Tighten the line against the lens, in the groove in the lens.
- Cut off excess fishing line.