Remember superlatives from high school and college? We’ve put together a list of reading glasses that are best in their class. Check out our top picks for the best and most eye-conic readers around! Drumroll please…
Check out our award-winning reading glasses, and shop for the pair that fits you best!
- Most Likely to be on the Cover of a Magazine: The Lucia
- Most Likely to Travel the World: The Key West Reading Sunglasses
- The Next Picasso: The Selena
- Most Likely to Win Jeopardy: The Clay
- Most Likely to Drive a Hot Rod: The Glendale Bifocal Driving Reader
- Hostess with the Mostess: The Allie
- Most Likely to Become President: The Covington
- Cutest Couple: The Laura & The Dean
Which readers would you add to our list? If your favorite pair is superlative-worthy, we’d love for you to share with us on Facebook!
Disclaimer: All references to “bifocals” herein refer to readers having unmagnified lenses containing a “bifocal style” single powered reading glass insert located in the lower portion of the lenses.