The HAUS Computer Reader by GUNNAR are patented computer reading glasses recommended to specifically address the symptoms of Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) caused by viewing bright computer screens, tablets, and smartphones.
- These computer readers have fully magnified lenses that remedy the effect of digital eyestrain which can cause headaches, blurred vision, and dry eyes when harmful blue light from bright screens is viewed on a daily basis. These glasses block out 65% of harmful blue rays (HEV blue light).
- GUNNAR's signature amber lens offers enhanced contrast and visuals while reducing glare with anti-reflective coatings on the front and back of the lens.
- The ergonomic shape and spring hinges make these glasses comfortable and secure while on the face.
- An optical quality, polished acetate frame has stainless steel temple detailing and is lightweight and durable.
- Each pair of GUNNAR glasses includes a pouch.
*Please note that GUNNAR products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, so please allow a few additional days for shipping and processing.
- Spring Hinges
- Optical Quality Frame
- Yellow Tinted Low Light Lenses
- Anti-Reflective Lens Coating
- Case Included