Your package will be shipped either USPS or UPS, depending on your shipping address. Please locate your shipping option below to learn more about what to expect with your delivery.
If your shipping quotes list USPS as the shipping provider, then your package will be delivered to you by the United States Postal Service.
USPS Shipping Service Features:
- Mailbox delivery
- Shipping confirmation, but does not allow for detailed tracking
- Estimated delivery times
- Delivery to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO (military), Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and most international addresses
- Advanced delivery options: Priority and Express Mail
USPS First-Class Mail
Packages are delivered in an average of 3-9 business days to any destination after your order is shipped with First-Class Mail. The USPS does not guarantee delivery times for First-Class Mail.
USPS Priority Mail
Packages are delivered in an average of 2-3 business days to any destination after your order is shipped with Priority Mail. Please note that the day after your order is shipped is Day 1 of the 2-3 day shipment estimation. The USPS does not guarantee delivery times for Priority Mail.
USPS Express Mail
Packages are delivered in 1-2 business days to any destination after your order is shipped with Express Mail. Rates are based on your location and the weight of your package and are non-refundable. Express shipping is not always available to Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses. The USPS guarantees delivery times for Express Mail. A signature is required upon delivery.
You may also have the option to ship your package via UPS.
UPS Delivery Service Features:
- To your door delivery
- Detailed tracking of your order
- More accurate delivery times
- Advanced delivery options: 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air