About Readers.com: Happy Eyes. Happy Wallet.
In 2006, Randy and Angie Stocklin started a home business in Greenwood, Indiana, selling reading glasses. Before long, their living room was overflowing with boxes, and this small store began to evolve into the company it is today. Thanks to the suggestions made by loyal customers, over the last seven years, Angie and her merchandising team have expanded the site’s selection from 40 readers to well over 600 unique styles. In order to provide the best service possible, their team has grown from four people to over 50. But no matter how big we get, our focus remains the same: provide great value, unbeatable selection, and personalized service to make our customers happy. Our current team of reading glasses specialists (meet them here!) is devoted to ensuring that your shopping experience is stress-free and satisfying. From our excellent customer happiness department to our hardworking fulfillment team, all of our departments work together under one roof to guarantee that your order is taken care of. Whether we’re hand-picking our products or shipping your orders, we take pride in bringing you the quality, selection, and service you expect.
At Readers.com, we know you want great value and a huge selection. With over 600 styles under $20 and a knowledgeable, customer-focused team, we’ll ensure you find the perfect readers.
- Shop the largest selection of readers online, hand-picked by our merchandising team
- Choose from up to 14 power options for each style
- Search styles and powers hard-to-find at other stores, including +4.00 readers and safety glasses
- Talk to our expert customer happiness team in Indianapolis through phone, email, or live chat
- Enjoy year-round discounts and affordable prices
- Receive your products fast, with same-day shipping on all orders received before 2:00 p.m. ET
- Save money with free shipping on orders over $30
- Experience top-notch customer service, from people who care that your shopping experience is fast, easy, and satisfying
- Buy from people you can trust, who've been in business since 2005 and have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau