1. You and your family loaded up for road trips in the station wagon.
2. … In which wearing a seat belt wasn’t even an option.
3. To make a phone call, you had to wait until the neighbors got off the party line.
4. You have a vivid memory of watching Neil Armstrong take the first steps on the moon.
5. All the cool kids in town rode Schwinn Sting Ray Bikes.
6. Breakfast wasn’t complete without a refreshing glass of Tang.
7. You and the neighborhood kids played games late into the night … in the street.
8. Accepting homemade candy while trick-or-treating was totally acceptable!
9. You planned on driving a Volkswagen “slug-bug” the second you turned 16.
10. Your collection of 99 cent vinyl records and your 45 record player were your most prized possessions.